Inspirational books can shape and change you. They can stay with you for years and years and influence what you do and the way you live.
The other day I was asked on Facebook to list the top ten books that “have stayed with me” in some form. While that phrase is open to interpretation I listed the following ten books as having an impact and influence in my life thus far.
1. The Bible by God
2. Jim Elliot by Barbour Publishing
3. Charles Spurgeon by Arnold Dallimore
4. Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung
5. The Trellis & The a Vine by Tony Payne & Colin Marshall
6. The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
7. On Writing Well by William Zinsser
8. Pity the Nation by Robert Fisk
9. D. Martin Lloyd-Jones (2 Vols.) by Iain Murray
10. Knowing God by JI Packer
What books would you list?